U5 - Head Start to Hockey Program
Starts Saturday October 29th!
*NOTE - there some Saturday's where the ice is not available due to tournaments etc. Please refer to the full schedule to confirm the 15 dates.
for ages 3 & 4
Cost is $150/player
- Program runs for 15 weeks, starting in November 2022 (our Cayuga Minor Hockey website will advise when there is no Head Start for a particular week, i.e. if we're hosting a tournament, Christmas break, etc.).
- The program runs on Saturday mornings. Times will be posted once we know our ice availability.
- Players must wear full hockey equipment: helmet with cage, shoulder pads, neck guard, elbow pads, hockey pants, shin pads, skates, gloves & stick (mouthguards are optional).
- If available, we request that a helper (14 years of age or older) go on the ice with the player. We do have numerous on-ice instructors, but it helps the player if they're with someone they know. This helper must wear a helmet & skates.
- You can join our program even if you live in another centre's area.
- At the final session, all participants will go on the ice together, and a short awards program will be held at the Cayuga Arena with everyone receiving a medal for their hard work.
- One parent/guardian must complete the online Respect in Sport Parent Program before registering (if already completed for another player in the family, just add the Head Start player to your profile - you do not have to complete the course again).
- A copy of the player's birth certificate must be forwarded to Katherine at the email below or by taking a picture and texting to 905-971-1075.
Any questions, please contact Katherine Hedley at [email protected]
Back to Registration Info